December Monthly Horoscope

AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18) – Stressed out, Aquarius? Take a chill pill. It’s not the end of the world if things don’t go your way. Look for the bright side, and make lemonade out of your ever-flowing tears.

PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20) – As a water sign, you know better than anyone that you can be a little too sensitive sometimes, Pisces. Some-tides, it’s just best to keep your gills open, wade proud, and swim forward, even through the worst of riptides. Remember that you are a majestic fish, and you deserve only the best. Don’t let the sharks bring you down.

ARIES (March 21-April 19) – So, you said something you regret, Aries. We all can be a little bull-headed sometimes (let’s not bring Taurus into this), and that’s ok. Remember: it’s never too late to apologize, despite what One Republic might say. Give it a try, and it will be worth your while.

TAURUS (April 20-May 20) – You have been full of joyful life and holiday spirit recently, Taurus. Keep up the good attitude; it inspires the people around you more than you know!

GEMINI (May 21-June 20) – You might be feeling a little bipolar these days, Gemini. Mother Nature says that it’s just your two-sided personality, but we both know that you’ve been feeling quite queasy ever since the Trump catastrophe. We’re sure you’ll feel better soon… In about four years’ time.

CANCER (June 21-July 22) – Some might say that you’ve been feeling a little crabby, Cancer. Take a bath, try some sunblock, and let the wave bring you back to shore.

LEO (July 23-Aug. 22) – You have your eyes on the target and are ready to run, Leo. You want the world to hear your roar, singing from as high as the tree-tops. Your motivation is admirable, but don’t forget to take it down a notch, talk to your friends (if you remember to answer their calls), and take a cat-nap, Leo. You deserve it.

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22) – In times like these, Virgo, it can be hard to tell who your true friends are. It seems like everything is changing and moving too quickly, and you’re just trying to keep a stable ground. Remember though, Virgo, you have people who love and care about you. Appreciate them, and they will be your beacon of hope through the hard journey home.

LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22) – Life is a balancing act, Libra, so be wary of any pending lawsuits. You never know if you might get caught up in something sketchy.

SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21) – Feeling poisonous this month, Scorpio? It could be that you’re feeling jealous of Sagittarius for stealing your limelight, that you’re bitter about the end of No-School November, or that you maybe just ate too much stuffing this Thanksgiving. If you stay positive and hit the treadmill, you’ll be fine.

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21) – It’s your birthday month, Sagittarius, so buy yourself a cake. If you make a wish when you blow out the candles, it probably won’t come true, but if it does, you can have your cake and eat it too!

CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19) – Lost faith in humanity, Capricorn? We don’t blame you, considering the results of the presidential election. Now’s not the time to be crushed by defeat. Stand tall and fight for what you know is right, and your faith will be restored.