The student-run newspaper of Cleveland High School

Clarion

About the Clarion


The Clarion was originally founded in 1948 as the the Tomahawk, and received its new name when Cleveland changed mascots in 1988.  The Clarion publishes eight issues a year as the public forum for Cleveland High School in Southeast Portland.  The staff is eternally grateful for the expert guidance of our adviser Andrew Sorensen.

The student-run newspaper of Cleveland High School
About the Clarion